Free printable christmas tags, with a striped blue background. These free printable christmas tags have a bit of a retro air going on. Little hearts that look like they have been cut out and a lighter space to write on. The cutest addition to a carefully packaged gift!
But first – where do you think the concept of gifts for Christmas comes from?
Here’s a fact relevant to free printable Christmas tags. To stay in the Christmas and Holidays atmosphere, what better to do than to (very briefly) pitch the origin of gift giving around this special time of the year.
The tradition of celebrating the ‘darkest’ part of the year passing and the beginning of the days getting longer again is of Pagan origin. Ancient Romans, Celtic and Germanic tribes are thought to have given each other gifts around that time. When the North-West of Europe got Christened, the birth of Christ and the Pagan celebration of the light merged. Three mythical gifts we associate with Christmas now are the ones Jezus got from the three wise men of the East. They brought him frankincense, myrrh and gold.
Free Printable Christmas Tags
Free Printable Christmas Tags :: How To Download
- Use the link under the picture to add this printable to your cart.
- Continue shopping and add more printables – or go to checkout.
- After checking out with only your email address, you are directed to the page where these free printable Christmas tags can be downloaded free of charge. The file is high resolution for great quality printing and without watermark.
- The download link will also be sent to your email address.
This has nothing to do with free printable Christmas tags at all… but where does the saying “an apple a day keep the doctor away” come from? Are apples really that healthy?
Actually – yes! Apples contain a fair amount of vitamin C – about 14 percent of a person’s daily value. Apples also contain a lot of fibres and antioxidants. Antioxidants are good for the heart and reduce inflammation. The triterpenoids and flavonoids present in apples, especially in the peel, inhibit the growth of cancer cells in the liver, colon and breast.
fiducial \fi-DOO-shuhl\ , adjective:
1. Based on or having trust: fiducial dependence upon God.
2. Accepted as a fixed basis of reference or comparison: a fiducial point; a fiducial temperature.
More Free Printable Christmas Tags & Gift Tags
- Free Printable Christmas Tags in Pastels :: Pick a Color!
- Free Printable Christmas Tags :: Black & White Christmas Trees
- Free Printable Gift Tags :: Hand Drawn in Red
PARTY on… Back to all party printables, invitations & gift tags.
Or explore something new:
LIVE | Printable calendars, lists & labels. Fun stuff to organizing life & live in peace. (Well, at least a bit more orderly.)
LOVE | Printable Cards + Sweet Scribbles = ♥ by Mail
PLAY | Why so serious? Pretend, explore, imagine… with printable masks for kids & adults.
COLOR | No matter what they tell you – you don’t have to stay within the lines.
Image credit: freedigitalphotos.net